APPLICATIONS FOR 2014 OPEN 6 JANUARY.
What must I know before I apply?
I have a secular work and called by the Lord’s grace to assist people visiting Scoan after hours. The demand is huge and in these hours I mainly process applications, reply to emails and sms. It is therefore not easy to reach me by phone. The best way to communicate to me is via email or sms.
It is very important to know that the people you see at Emmanuel TV on the prayer line with wheelchairs, open wounds and crutches do not stay at the SCOAN, but have other accommodation and only visit SCOAN as a day visitor. The SCOAN accommodation is on the 2de and 3de floors which require a person to have a certain level of health, managing to climb stairs several times a day between the dining room, accommodation and church. Also there are no doctors, nurses and hospital equipment to look after people who arrive before the prayer line. Lagos is also very hot and humid.
Many people believe that just stepping in to SCOAN they are healed which I respect, but I respect more the instructions given by Prophet TB Joshua to adhere by when it comes to requirements that needs to be adhere to in making use of SCOAN’s accommodation.
Some people are so desperate to visit SCOAN that they are not honest and sincere, this is a very serious offence for we know we do not lie against each other but the Holy Spirit of God and that will affect our receiving from the Lord, for all who comes to the Lord must come in humility and sincerity of heart. The way and manner we go about to receive from the Lord is very important. Therefore please be sincere and honest in applying.
I realize my health do not comply with the requirements for SCOAN accommodation; what now?
(E.g.: I am pregnant, have swollen feet/legs, open wounds, knee problems, make use of medical devices, am weak and can’t climb stairs daily up and down.)
1) You may choose to ask a family member to visit SCOAN to stand proxy for you (having a photo of you in the healing line) and bring you anointing water by grace of God.
2) You may choose to apply on the SCOAN website to be a daytime visitor for the prayer line (www.scoan.co.za) and then if invited by SCOAN arraign for your own accommodation close to the church.
3) You may choose to phone the SCOAN / LAGOS prayer warriors to pray with you over the phone. See contact numbers in document last page or www.scoan.org.
How do I complete your application process?
In order to make the application process effective for you and us, we kindly request that you will read and do the following steps in detail. Please first read all the information, get all the requirements together and then fax all at the same time! Better is to scan in your forms and email them.
Does your health comply with the requirements stated? If yes go to step 2. If not; follow the instructions given.
Do you have the necessary resources +-R16 800? If not, kindly first obtain your resources before you apply. A lot of work is involved to apply and it is very discouraging when the whole process is followed but cannot go in the end due to nonpayment. If you trust the Lord for funds, first apply your faith, obtain from the Lord and then apply.
Get everything ready and fax/email at the same time through. If you do not have everything ready please do not apply for it will affect your application negatively. Ensure you have everything right and ready before you send everything at the same time. Due to the demand the fax machine can be very busy, then rather scan in and email through.
1. Copy of passport valid for at least 12 months from date of application.
2. Employment letter as explained in heading, employment letter. Or pastor letter if you are not employed.
3. Scoan Health Form (the 2 page document with the list of health issues)
4. Medical report if you have any health issues you selected on the FAQ document. Please be honest and sincere with the help of the Holy Spirit.
5. HIV Government hospital letter if you have HIV, as explained in HIV documents.
6. The ABC document
a. Personal questioner
c. Scoan questioner
Wait patiently for SCOAN to inform us when you will be interviewed. Note that the SCOAN will in their own time send a team to do interviews in South Africa. This is not determined by me, but by Prophet TB Joshua and the leading of the Holy Spirit. You are therefore required to keep your eyes and faith on the Lord Jesus at all times. When the team comes I will inform all the applicants who completed the process fully and accurately.
After applications are interviewed SCOAN will process information and inform me the status of your interview results which I will communicate to each applicant.
Invited applicants will pay me the tour fee and I will start with the visa application process. After successful visa applications the flight dates will be arraigned and communicated.
Visit glory land – SCOAN.